This Privacy Statement outlines the way in which I use and disclose personal data that is provided to me. I collect information about individuals who self -refer to me for facial aesthetic and dental assessment, treatment and advice.
I recognise that your privacy is very important, so it is equally as important to me that you are confident with the way I handle your personal information. I fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and the Privacy of Electronic Communications Regulations.
The following information is collected:
- name and date of birth
- contact information which usually includes email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- Information relevant to your condition, medical history and GP details
How personal data is collected
I receive and store personal information that is supplied to me in writing by my patient
Purpose of using personal data
Data is principally processed for the purpose of understanding your needs and to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping
- Enabling provision of assessment
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
Disclosure of Information
Your data is treated as strictly confidential and is only disclosed to parties who have a need to access it.
- I may only disclose personal data to your medical practitioner with your consent.
- I may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
How long your personal information is kept
Your Personal Data will be kept for 10 years in compliance with Department of Health, Records Management: NHS Code of Practice (2006) GDPR policy and for administrative and audit purposes.
The Personal Data will then be securely destroyed or irretrievably deleted.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to;
Dr G Wright, Facial Perfection, Amphlett House, 27a Nettleham Road, Lincoln, LN21RQ
If you believe that any information I have on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Get in touch
- If you have any questions or comments about the privacy practices or this Privacy Statement
- If you want to make use of any of the above rights, or other rights that you may have in relation to your personal data
- If you wish to view the full Data Protection Policy
- If you have other questions or requests